Letters to Cleo was an alternative rock band from Boston, Massachusetts, best known for the 1994 single "Here & Now", from their full-length debut album Aurora Gory Alice (the band attained exposure outside of Boston due to the album's popularity). The band's members were Michael Eisenstein, Kay Hanley, Stacy Jones, Greg McKenna, Scott Riebling, and later, Tom Polce.
The group disbanded in 2000 but reunited for a small tour in 2008. As of early 2016, the members of the band have hinted (as opposed to outright announcing) via social media that they are back in the studio working on a new Letters To Cleo album, with an assumptive supporting tour in the near future.
Guitarist Greg McKenna and singer Kay Hanley formed the band Letters to Cleo in 1990. The band was initially called Rebecca Lula but did not have fixed members, except for McKenna and Hanley. In its early phase, the band enlistedЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Aurora Gory Alice [15.11.1994, альбом]
- Here and Now [1995, сингл]
- Wholesale Meats and Fish [01.08.1995, альбом]
- Go! [07.10.1997, альбом]
- Sister [03.11.1998, альбом]
- 1994-09-24: Babes in Paradise: Paradise, Boston, MA, USA
- Avalon Ballroom
- Live at Fort Apache Studios 11-02-95
- From Boston Massachusetts 
- When Did We Do That? [2008, сборник]