Lawnmower Deth are an English thrash metal band who parodied the genre and recorded three-and-a-half albums. Initially active in the late 1980s and early 1990s, they reformed in 2008.
Lawnmower Deth were formed in Ravenshead, Nottinghamshire, England in 1987 by Chris Flint and Joseph Whitaker School mates Pete Lee, Steve Nesfield and Chris Parkes, along with Gavin ‘Paddy’ O’Malley from Colwick, Nottingham.
Their first official release was a split album with Metal Duck. Lawnmower Deth’s side of the record was entitled Mower Liberation Front and positive responses led to their debut studio album, Ooh Crikey, It’s… Lawnmower Deth. Lawnmower Deth’s second studio album, Return of the Fabulous Metal Bozo Clowns, was released in 1992. For this release Paddy was replaced by Kev Papworth.
The band covered several famous songs in theirЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Ooh Crikey It's... Lawnmower Deth [1990, альбом]
- Kids in America [1991, макси-сингл]
- Ooh Crikey It's... / Kids in America [01.07.1991, альбом]
- Return of the Fabulous Metal Bozo Clowns [1992, альбом]
- Billy [10.1993, альбом]
- Mower Liberation Front / Quack 'em All [08.05.2012, альбом]