La Quinta Estación (Spanish for "The Fifth Season", often spelled La 5ª Estación) were a Spanish pop/rock band composed of two musicians from Madrid: Natalia Jiménez (lead singer and harmonica) and Ángel Reyero (guitar). Pablo Domínguez (2001–2008) (guitar and bass) was the third member until his recent split (Now in Varsovia). The band originated in Madrid with six members but the remaining three relocated to Mexico in 2001 after recording their first album Primera toma ("Take #1").
The first album of La Quinta Estación became popular in Mexico because one of the songs (¿Dónde Irán?, "Where will they go?") was chosen as theme song for Clase 406, one of the most popular telenovelas of Televisa in 2002. After touring the country to promote their album, they decided to stay permanently. In the same year, they performed Voy a pasármelo bien ("I'm going to have a good timeЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- El mundo se equivoca [альбом]
- Primera toma [2002, альбом]
- Flores de alquiler [22.05.2004, альбом]
- El mundo se equivoca [08.10.2006, альбом]
- Sin frenos [03.03.2009, альбом]
- Recuerdame [01.09.2009, сингл]
- Acústico [01.11.2005]
- Directo desde Madrid 
- 3 almas, un camino... [2007, сборник]