Kurt Rosenwinkel (born October 28, 1970) is an American jazz guitarist.
He is considered one of the most influential guitarists of his generation.
Rosenwinkel attended the Berklee College of Music for two and a half years before leaving in his junior year to tour with Gary Burton, the dean of the school at the time. Subsequently, Rosenwinkel moved to Brooklyn, where began performing with Human Feel, Paul Motian's Electric Bebop Band, Joe Henderson Group, and the Brian Blade Fellowship. During that time he began using a Lavalier lapel microphone fed into his guitar amplifier that blends his vocalizing with his guitar—much like George Benson, and Pat Metheny—and has become a trademark of his sound, both live and in the studio.
In 1995 he won the Composer's Award from the National Endowment for the Arts and was signed by Verve Records. Since then, he has played and recorded as both a leader andЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Intuit [1998, альбом]
- The Enemies of Energy [11.01.2000, альбом]
- The Next Step [09.01.2001, альбом]
- Everything Will Be All Right [2003, альбом]
- Heartcore [12.08.2003, альбом]
- Deep Song [01.03.2005, альбом]
- Our Secret World [2010, альбом]
- Star Of Jupiter [08.11.2012, альбом]