Kris Delmhorst is an American singer-songwriter and musician. Originally from Brooklyn, New York, she now lives in Western Massachusetts, is an active member of the Boston folk scene, and tours internationally. She has released six full-length solo albums and two EPs on Signature Sounds Recordings. Delmhorst is married to fellow singer/songwriter Jeffrey Foucault, with whom she had a daughter in 2008. She occasionally performs as part of the collective Redbird with Jeffrey Foucault and Peter Mulvey.
“moody, euphoric, and transcendent” -LA Times “bold and brilliant” -Boston Globe “Delmhorst has become a favorite among music fans who like to be challenged as well as entertained.” – Music Box Online “a work of lo-fi beauty… evidence of an artist taking flight” -Boston Herald “As seamless and brave as it is brilliantly creative” -Irish Times “a gorgeous, tender, evocative voice and a textured and varied musical paletteЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Appetite [1998, альбом]
- Oddlot [2000, макси-сингл]
- Five Stories [2001, альбом]
- Songs for a Hurricane [2003, альбом]
- Strange Conversation [2006, альбом]
- Horses Swimming [2008, макси-сингл]
- Shotgun Singer [2008, альбом]
- Cars [16.08.2011, альбом]
- Blood Test [12.05.2014, альбом]
- Live at Schubas 12/11/2004