King Missile is an American band that has been led in various incarnations by vocalist John S. Hall since 1986.
In 1985, writer John S. Hall began presenting his work at open mic poetry readings. After three shows, Hall became a "featured" poet at the Backfence, a performance venue in Manhattan's Greenwich Village. In 1986, feeling that "20 minutes of me reading poetry would be totally boring," Hall asked his guitarist friend Dogbowl (Stephen Tunney) to augment his performances with original music. Dogbowl agreed, and with the addition of bassist Alex DeLaszlo, drummer R.B. Korbet, and xylophonist George O'Malley, King Missile (Dog Fly Religion) was born.
In 1987, the band went to the Noise New York studio and in just ten hours recorded and mixed its debut album, Fluting on the Hump. The producer/engineer, KramerЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Detachable Penis [сингл]
- Failure [сингл]
- Happy 14 1/2 [макси-сингл]
- They [сингл]
- Fluting on the Hump [1987, альбом]
- They [1988, альбом]
- Mystical Shit [1990, альбом]
- My Heart Is a Flower [1991, сингл]
- The Way to Salvation [16.04.1991, альбом]
- Martin Scorsese [1992, сингл]
- Happy Hour [15.12.1992, альбом]
- King Missile [1994, альбом]
- Love Is... [1994, сингл]
- The Body Has a Head [1996, альбом]
- Failure [1998, альбом]
- Live in Rochester [1999, альбом]
- The Psychopathology of Everyday Life [21.01.2003, альбом]
- America Kicks Ass [02.09.2004, сингл]
- Royal Lunch [21.09.2004, альбом]
- Mystical Shit / Fluting on the Hump [1990, сборник]