Keziah Jones (born Olufemi Sanyaolu on 10 January 1968) is a Nigerian singer-songwriter and guitarist. He describes his musical style as "Blufunk", which is a fusion between raw blues elements and hard, edgy funk rhythms. Also his Nigerian roots in Yoruba music and soul music can be considered a major influence on his sound.
He is known for his distinctive style of guitar playing, including his percussive right-hand technique which is similar to a bass guitarist's slapping technique.
Olufemi Sanyaolu a.k.a. Keziah Jones is the son of Oshodolamu Sanyaolu; Chief of the Yoruba people and successful industrialist and Abiola Sanyaolu. Born on 10 January 1968, Jones spent his early childhood in a large family in a part of Nigeria in the city of Lagos. From a young age he was being prepared to follow his father's footsteps in the family concern and was expected to have an academic careerЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Where’s Life? [1992, сингл]
- Blufunk Is a Fact! [23.03.1992, альбом]
- If You Know [1995, сингл]
- African Space Craft [24.03.1995, альбом]
- New Brighter Day [1999, сингл]
- Liquid Sunshine [10.05.1999, альбом]
- The African Anarchist Corp. EP [2000, макси-сингл]
- Femiliarise [2003, сингл]
- Black Orpheus [04.2003, альбом]
- Nigerian Wood [01.09.2008, альбом]
- Captain Rugged [18.11.2013, альбом]
- Live at the Megastore
- Live EP 
- Rhythm Is Love [02.11.2004, сборник]