Kevin Fowler (born ca. 1966 in Amarillo, Texas) is an American Texas Country artist. He has released five studio albums, and has charted four singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, including the top 40 hit "Pound Sign (#?*!)". In addition, he wrote Sammy Kershaw's 2003 single "Beer, Bait & Ammo", Mark Chesnutt's 2004 single "The Lord Loves the Drinkin' Man" and Montgomery Gentry's 2009 single "Long Line of Losers".
Fowler was the younger of two children. His father introduced him to country music when he was a child, and as a teenager Fowler also developed a liking for rock music.
He graduated in 1984 from Tascosa High School in Amarillo.
Long interested in making music, Fowler began piano lessons as a young child. When he was twenty, he realized that he wanted to seriously pursue a career in music and moved to Los Angeles, California, to attend the Guitar Institute of TechnologyЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- One for the Road [01.01.1997, альбом]
- Beer, Bait & Ammo [21.11.2000, альбом]
- High on the Hog [06.08.2002, альбом]
- Loose, Loud & Crazy [03.08.2004, альбом]
- Bring It On [25.09.2007, альбом]
- Chippin' Away [09.08.2011, альбом]
- Love Song [21.01.2014, сингл]
- How Country Are Ya? [04.03.2014, альбом]
- Live at Billy Bob's Texas [05.11.2002]
- Best Of... So Far [07.12.2010, сборник]