Karyn Layvonne White (born October 14, 1965) is an American singer who was popular during the late 1980s and early 1990s. She is best known for her R&B singles; "Superwoman" (1989), "Secret Rendezvous" (1989), "The Way You Love Me" (1988), and the Billboard Hot 100 number one single "Romantic" (1991).
White was born in Los Angeles to Vivian and Clarence White. She is the youngest of five children. She sang in a church choir and worked as a backing singer, then sang on Jeff Lorber's 1986 "Private Passion" single "Facts of Love", "True Confessions" and "Back in Love" before signing to Warner Bros. Records.
White married Terry Lewis in 1992 and together they had a daughter, Ashley Nicole and adopted son Brandon. Lewis brought to the marriage children Trey and Chloe. They eventually divorced in 1999, and she later married producer/musician Bobby G.
WhiteЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Karyn White [1988, альбом]
- Ritual of Love [10.09.1991, альбом]
- Hungah [27.09.1994, сингл]
- Make Him Do Right [27.09.1994, альбом]
- Carpe Diem [22.10.2012, альбом]
- Sweet & Sensual [10.04.1995, сборник]
- Superwoman: The Best of Karyn White [03.04.2007, сборник]