Justin Townes Earle (born January 4, 1982) is an American singer-songwriter and musician. He is a son of alternative country artist Steve Earle and is named after Townes Van Zandt.
Earle played in two Nashville bands: the Distributors, a rock band, and a ragtime and bluegrass combo the Swindlers. Earle spent some time as guitarist and keyboardist for his father's touring band the Dukes.
Earle developed a hybrid style of music mixing folk, blues and country. In 2007, he released a six-song EP called Yuma. He then signed a contract with Chicago's Bloodshot Records and he released an album called The GoodЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Yuma [09.02.2007, макси-сингл]
- The Good Life [25.03.2008, альбом]
- Midnight at the Movies [03.03.2009, альбом]
- Daytrotter Session [08.09.2010, макси-сингл]
- Harlem River Blues [13.09.2010, альбом]
- Slippin' & Slidin [25.11.2011, сингл]
- Nothing's Gonna Change the Way You Feel About Me Now [26.03.2012, альбом]
- NoiseTrade Eastside Manor Session [2014, макси-сингл]
- White Gardenias [15.07.2014, сингл]
- Single Mothers [09.09.2014, альбом]
- Absent Fathers [12.01.2015, альбом]
- 2009-04-22: Horseshoe Tavern, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Daytrotter Session [08.09.2008]