Justin Hayward (born 14 October 1946) is an English musician, best known as songwriter, lead singer and guitarist in the rock band The Moody Blues.
Hayward was born in Dean Street, Swindon, Wiltshire, England, and educated at Shrivenham School in Berkshire, and The Commonweal School in Swindon.
Hayward was playing in several bands as early as age 15 when he bought his Gibson 335, a guitar that appears on nearly all of his records throughout his career, and a Vox AC30 amplifier. All previous guitars were "unsatisfactory" and required modification. He performed with local Swindon groups in clubs and dance halls playing mostly Buddy Holly songs. One of Hayward's early groups was All Things Bright, which opened for The Hollies and Brian Poole and the Tremeloes. At age 17, he signed an eight-year publishing contract as a songwriter with the skiffle artist and record producer Lonnie Donegan, a move Hayward laterЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Blue Jays [12.03.1975, альбом]
- Blue Guitar [26.09.1975, сингл]
- Songwriter [11.02.1977, альбом]
- Night Flight [1980, альбом]
- Forever Autumn [1984, сингл]
- Moving Mountains [1985, альбом]
- It Won't Be Easy [1987, сингл]
- Classic Blue [04.10.1989, альбом]
- The View From the Hill [15.10.1996, альбом]
- Spirits of the Western Sky [26.02.2013, альбом]
- Live in San Juan Capistrano 
- Classic Moody Blues Hits [03.11.2003]
- Spirits...Live: Live at the Buckhead Theatre [29.08.2014]