Julius La Rosa (born January 2, 1930) is an Italian-American traditional popular music singer, who worked in both radio and television beginning in the 1950s.
The young sailor's Navy buddies managed to promote him to Arthur Godfrey - at the time one of America's leading radio and television personalities, and himself a Naval Reserve officer, whom the Navy often accommodated as a nod to the good publicity he gave the service. The Navy buddy most instrumental in this was George "Bud" Andrews, from Omaha, Nebraska, the seaman mechanic on Godfrey's airplane. While working on Godfrey's plane, AndrewsЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Eh Cumpari [альбом]
- Eh, Cumpari / Till They've All Gone Home [1953, сингл]
- Domani (Tomorrow) / Mama Rosa [07.1955, сингл]
- Love Songs À La Rosa [1959, альбом]
- On the Sunny Side [1959, альбом]
- Golden Classics [1997, сборник]
- Just Forever [2008, сборник]
|Where Do I Go||