Julio María Sosa Venturini (February 2, 1926 – November 26, 1964), usually referred to simply as Julio Sosa or El Varón del Tango, was a Uruguayan tango singer.
Sosa was born in Las Piedras, a Canelones Department suburb of Montevideo, Uruguay. He moved to Buenos Aires, Argentina, in 1949, where he became famous with the Orquesta Francini-Pontier the Orquesta típica formed by the violinist Enrique Mario Francini and the bandoneonist Armando Pontier . Working with numerous other orchestras, he was reunited with Pontier in 1955, with whom he recorded several best-selling albums on the RCA Victor and Columbia labels and became one of the most important tango singers in the genre's history.
He married Nora Ulfed in 1958 and had a daughter. His marriage ended in separation, however, and he settled into a relationship with Susana Merighi. His towering masculinity and reserved strength earned him the nicknameЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- El varon del tango con Leopoldo Federico y su Orquesta [1992, альбом]
- El varón del tango [16.11.2004, альбом]
- 30 Aniversario 1964-1994 [1994, сборник]
- Grandes del Tango [2003, сборник]
- Grandes del tango, volumen 2 [2004, сборник]
- 20 grandes éxitos [02.11.2004, сборник]
- Tango de colección 8 [2005, сборник]
|Al Mundo Le Falta Un Tornillo||
|Anclao En París||
|El último Café||
|Mano A Mano||
|Que Me Van A Hablar De Amor||