Joshua James is an American singer-songwriter currently based out of American Fork, Utah and Lincoln, Nebraska.
His original digital release of The Sun is Always Brighter on iTunes reached #1 on the service's Folk Album list in 2007 and sold in excess of 25,000 copies by the end of 2008. The album caught the attention of the indie folk scene, with Paste Magazine naming him one of their "Next 25 Artists You Need To Know" in their September 2008 issue. He subsequently supported John Mayer, David Gray, Ani DiFranco, Third Eye Blind, and Brett Dennen on North American tours.
NPR has also cited James in one of their "Song of the Day" publishings. They featured his "The New Love Song" as one of the best new songs from a previously unknown artist in a long time.
James recorded his second album, entitled Build Me This, in 2009. It was released in September 2009 on Intelligent Noise/Northplatte Records. Paste Magazine dubbed the new work "phenomenal.Читать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- B-Sides It's Dark Outside [01.01.2006, макси-сингл]
- Fields & Floods [20.11.2007, макси-сингл]
- The Sun Is Always Brighter [03.06.2008, альбом]
- Crash This Train / The Garden [23.09.2008, макси-сингл]
- Sing Songs [04.08.2009, макси-сингл]
- Build Me This [08.09.2009, альбом]
- iTunes Session [15.06.2010, макси-сингл]
- From the Top of Willamette Mountain [06.11.2012, альбом]
- Beware! EP [07.05.2013, макси-сингл]
- Well, Then, I'll Go to Hell [12.11.2013, альбом]
- 2009-03-16: Daytrotter Studio, Rock Island, IL, USA [17.10.2009]