Josephine Foster is an American singer-songwriter and musician from Colorado, United States. As an adolescent she worked as a funeral and wedding singer, and aspired to become an opera singer. After her studies she began to record demos of her own songs, resulting in the early recordings There Are Eyes Above (2000), an album of ukulele accompanied songs strongly influenced by Tin Pan Alley, and an album of children's songs, Little Life (2001).
For several years she worked as a singing teacher in Chicago, recording and performing with a variety of musical acts on the side including Born Heller, a project with free jazz-bassist Jason Ajemian, and The Children's Hour, a pop band formed with songwriter Andrew Bar. In 2004, joined by her occasional backing band The Supposed (Brian Goodman on guitar and Rusty Peterson on drums), she released an album of psychedelic rock called All the Leaves Are Gone which has drawn comparison to Patti Smith and JeffersonЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- There Are Eyes Above [2000, альбом]
- Little Life [2001, альбом]
- A Diadem [2005, макси-сингл]
- Hazel Eyes, I Will Lead You [2005, альбом]
- What Is It That Ever Was? [2006, альбом]
- A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing [21.04.2006, альбом]
- This Coming Gladness [04.07.2008, альбом]
- Graphic as a Star [2009, альбом]
- Blood Rushing [17.09.2012, альбом]
- I'm a Dreamer [11.11.2013, альбом]
- No More Lamps in the Morning [05.02.2016, альбом]
|Where There Are Trees||