Jonas Fjeld (born Terje Lillegård Jensen; 24 September 1952 in Bodø, Norway) is a Norwegian singer, songwriter, and guitarist. He is best known in the English-speaking world for two albums recorded by Danko/Fjeld/Andersen, a collaboration with Canadian Rick Danko of The Band and American singer-songwriter Eric Andersen. Fjeld also recorded three albums with the American bluegrass group Chatham County Line.
Fjeld took his stage name from the principal character of a series of novels written by Øvre Richter Frich. Although he was born in Bodø, he moved with his family to Drammen, Norway when he was a child.
Fjeld's first recording contract was with the Jonas Fjeld Rock 'n' Rolf Band, a comedy band which included Herodes Falsk, in 1972. He switched to acoustic folk after listening to Eric Andersen's album Blue River. His first solo album, Take Two Asprins and Call Me in the Morning, was released in 1975.Читать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Voice on the Water [альбом]
- Neck'n Neck [1984, альбом]
- Svært nok for meg [1989, альбом]
- Danko / Fjeld / Andersen [1991, альбом]
- Texas Jensen [1993, альбом]
- Nerven i min sang [1994, альбом]
- Ridin' on the Blinds [1994, альбом]
- To rustne herrer [1996, альбом]
- Damebesøk [1998, альбом]
- Jonas Fjelds beste [1999, альбом]
- Tidevann [2001, альбом]
- Tolv rustne strenger [12.05.2003, альбом]
- Mårrakvist [2006, альбом]
- Amerikabesøk [22.10.2007, альбом]
- Brother of Song [23.02.2009, альбом]
- Hjemmeseier [15.09.2011, альбом]
- Western Harmonies [07.10.2013, альбом]
- De beste: 60 år i livet - 40 år på veien [2012, сборник]
|Engler I Sneen||
|When Morning Comes To America||