Jetty Rae (born January 13, 1987) is an unsigned indie folk american singer/songwriter whose career began in Kona, Hawaii but now resides in Michigan. Notable appearances include Lilith Fair 2010, CMJ Music Festival, Ann Arbor Summer Festival, and a number of CFA festivals including Agapefest, Big Ticket, and Fandana Festival. Jetty Rae also sang the jingle on three nationally televised Truvia television commercials in 2011-2012. She is known for "taking lyrics and adding a depth that few artists can.". Jetty Rae's album "Drowning in Grain" peaked at #130 on the CMJ Top 200 Radio charts.
Jetty Rae was born in Springfield, Oregon on January 13, 1987. She was raised by her parents, Tyvin and Kathleen, in the mountain town of Happy Camp, California before moving for a short time to Colorado Springs, Colorado. Her parents were missionaries which required them to move often before finally settling down inЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Blackberries [16.06.2008, альбом]
- Nobody [20.08.2010, макси-сингл]
- La La Lu and the Lazy Moon [01.07.2011, альбом]
- Drowning in Grain [29.02.2012, альбом]
- Climbing Clouds [11.10.2013, макси-сингл]
- More Than December [26.11.2014, альбом]