Jason Webley is an American musician known for his fusion of folk, experimental and alternative music. He began as a street performer, playing accordion in the streets of Seattle, Washington, and has released six albums to date.
Webley is originally from Everett, Washington. In high school, Webley played in a punk band called Moral Minority. He picked up the accordion in 1996 in his last year in college at the University of Washington when he was part of a performance of Bertolt Brecht's play The Caucasian Chalk Circle, and wrote a couple of songs for the play on the accordion. He later recalled, "I was just a geeky kid; accordion came later. It's since playing accordion that I've become cool. I used to be a geek with an electric guitar. I had a guitar and played in punky bands and I had a computer. I sequenced stuff. I was much geekier."
In the spring of 1998 Webley quit his day job and beganЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Viaje [1998, альбом]
- Against the Night [1999, альбом]
- Counterpoint [30.07.2002, альбом]
- Only Just Beginning [11.05.2004, альбом]
- Eleven Saints [02.06.2006, сингл]
- How Big Is Tacoma [16.08.2006, сингл]
- 2 Bottles of Wine [03.05.2007, сингл]
- The Cost of Living. [11.10.2007, альбом]
- Days With You [03.2009, сингл]
- Margaret [12.12.2014, альбом]
- Where Are We Going Now [03.03.2007]
- In This Light: Live at Bear Creek [11.11.2011]