Jann Arden (born Jann Arden Anne Richards; March 27, 1962) is a Canadian singer-songwriter. She is famous for her signature ballads, "Could I Be Your Girl" and "Insensitive", which is her biggest hit to date.
Jann Arden was born in Calgary and moved as a child to Springbank, Alberta, where she attended Springbank Community High School.
Arden was discovered in 1985 by Calgary manager Neil MacGonigill, who worked with her from 1985 to 1998, both managing her career and acting as executive producer of her earlier albums. The two subsequently became estranged.
Her breakthrough came with her critically acclaimed 1993 debut album Time for Mercy and her first single "I Would Die For You". Her success grew with 1994's Living Under June, which featured her biggest hit to date outside of Canada, "Insensitive", which was released as a single from the soundtrack to the ChristianЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Time for Mercy [23.03.1993, альбом]
- Gasoline [1994, сингл]
- Living Under June [10.08.1994, альбом]
- Insensitive [1995, сингл]
- Unloved [1995, сингл]
- Good Mother [1996, сингл]
- Happy? [1997, альбом]
- Wishing That [1997, сингл]
- Blood Red Cherry [2000, альбом]
- Stand by Me [2000, сингл]
- Love Is the Only Soldier [2003, сингл]
- Love Is the Only Soldier [09.09.2003, альбом]
- Jann Arden [2005, альбом]
- Rosemount Collection [2005, сингл]
- Uncover Me [02.2007, альбом]
- Free [29.09.2009, альбом]
- Uncover Me 2 [01.11.2011, альбом]
- Everything Almost [29.04.2014, альбом]
- Live 
- Spotlight [09.11.2010]
- Greatest Hurts: The Best of Jann Arden [04.12.2001, сборник]
- 20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection: The Best of Jann Arden [2010, сборник]