Janice Kapp Perry (born 1938) is a well-known Latter-day Saint songwriter whose contributions have resulted in roughly 50 albums and several songs in the LDS Church hymnal, Children's Songbook, and 70 Favorite Children's Songs.
Perry was born in Ogden, Utah and lives in Provo with her husband Douglas. She has five children and over a dozen grandchildren.
Perry received a degree from Brigham Young University in 1960 and she raised her children.
In the late 1970s she got her "two lucky breaks" as she calls them when she broke her ankle playing basketball, and simultaneously the family TV broke. While recuperating from her injuries, and with nothing to do, her bishop asked her to write original music for the ward roadshow, which initiated her future musical success.
Perry served as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) in Chile with her husband from 2002Читать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Let Me Be A Light (Japanese) [альбом]
- Where Is Heaven [1979, альбом]
- In the Hollow of Thy Hand [1981, альбом]
- With All My Heart [1984, альбом]
- The Light Within [1985, альбом]
- Love is Spoken Here [1993, альбом]
- My God Is Love [1997, альбом]
- Celebrating the Music of Janice Kapp Perry [сборник]
- Favorite Children's Songs [сборник]
- We'll Bring The World His Truth [1983, сборник]
- There Will Be Light [1989, сборник]
- Best of Janice Kapp Perry [1993, сборник]
- The Army of Helaman [2009, сборник]
|Army Of Helaman||
|Im Trying To Be Like Jesus||