Iván Ferreiro (born 1970) is a Spanish singer-songwriter born in Vigo, Galicia. He was the voice, leader and composer of the popular pop-rock band Los Piratas.
After Los Piratas split, by late 2003, Iván kept playing with his brother Amaro in a pub in Vigo, called El Ensanche. Due to the success of this set of concerts, he decided to record an album with new songs, Canciones para el tiempo y la distancia, that was released in 2005. In the tour of the album, Tournedo, Iván was accompanied by his brother on the guitar and Karlos Arancegui at the drum kit.
In November 2005, Iván thought up a project called Laboratorio Ñ, consisting of collecting some Spanish and Argentinian musicians in a house at Buenos Aires, in order to write new songs among friends. Some of these musicians were Juan Aguirre and Eva Amaral (Amaral), Xoel López (singer of Deluxe) or Quique González.
In October 2006, he released Las siete y media, a mini-albumЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Canciones para el tiempo y la distancia [01.04.2005, альбом]
- Las siete y media [31.10.2006, макси-сингл]
- Mentiroso mentiroso [03.2008, альбом]
- Picnic extraterrestre [18.05.2010, альбом]
- Anticiclón [18.12.2012, сингл]
- El dormilón [20.08.2013, сингл]
- Val Miñor-Madrid: Historia y cronología del mundo [24.09.2013, альбом]
- Mentiroso mentiroso en directo [23.09.2008]
- Confesiones de un artista de mierda [18.10.2011, сборник]