The Insyderz are a Christian ska-punk band from Detroit, Michigan. They formed in 1996 and disbanded in 2005, but reformed in 2009. The Insyderz are one of the "big three" bands which represented the Christian ska scene, alongside the Supertones and Five Iron Frenzy.
The Insyderz began from Joe Yerke and Nate Sjogren who led worship together at their church. Many members have associations with the Salvation Army, and throughout the life of the band support has been reciprocal, with the band playing at SA sponsored youth rallys. The band found their break at the 1996 Cornerstone Festival. They began playing on their campsite, and wound up garnering the attention of Michael Sean Black and Gene Eugene, who signed them to his label Brainstorm Artists International. While that label folded soon after, the band's first album, Motor City Ska (1997), effectively established a presence in the Christian music marketplaceЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Paradise [сингл]
- Motor City Ska [1997, альбом]
- Fight of My Life [1998, альбом]
- Skalleluia! [21.04.1998, альбом]
- Skalleluia Too! [1999, альбом]
- Soundtrack to a Revolution [11.11.2003, альбом]
- The Sinner's Songbook [03.09.2012, альбом]
- The Greatest and Rarest [сборник]