Hour of Penance is a technical death metal band from Rome, Italy that was formed in 1999.
Influenced at first by a combination of black and death metal, Hour of Penance would soon move away from those styles, and – being influenced by Cannibal Corpse – opt for a more up front and pummeling style. Their first demo hit the scene in 2000, and was followed by their first album, Disturbance, in 2003. By this time they had laid the groundwork by playing the Swedish death metal festival at Gothenburg and signed with Spanish label Xtreem. A well-received effort, Disturbance was followed by the album Pageantry for Martyrs in 2005, which won the band some scene awards. Since then the band has released a further 4 albums (see discography below).
As of 2015 the band's lineup contains no original members. The last founding member was drummer Mauro Mercurio who left in 2010 after the release ofЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Disturbance [28.04.2003, альбом]
- Pageantry for Martyrs [01.06.2005, альбом]
- The Vile Conception [26.02.2008, альбом]
- Paradogma [30.03.2010, альбом]
- Sedition [26.03.2012, альбом]
- Regicide [13.05.2014, альбом]
- Promo 2007 [2007, прочее]