Hot Rod Circuit is an American emo band from Auburn, Alabama established in 1997.
The band was originally known as Antidote under which they released the album Mr. Glenboski, which won the group the award of Best Unsigned Band of 1998 by Musician Magazine. The band subsequently moved to Connecticut and released If I Knew Now What I Knew Then under their present moniker.
Hot Rod Circuit's first record, "If I Knew Now What I Knew Then" was released on September 21, 1999. The Band was composed of Andy Jackson on Vocals and Rhythm Guitar, Casey Prestwood on Lead Guitar, Jason Russell on Bass and Vocals, and Wes Cross on drums. The disc featured songs such as "Weak Warm," "Remover," and "Irish Car Bomb." The band had done several shows that year in the New England area, along with tours with The Get Up Kids, At the Drive-In and Jazz June. TheЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- If I Knew Now What I Knew Then [29.09.1999, альбом]
- Thisyearsmodel / Hot Rod Circuit [2000, макси-сингл]
- If It's Cool With You, It's Cool With Me [06.2000, альбом]
- Been There Smoked That [07.02.2002, альбом]
- Sorry About Tomorrow [12.03.2002, альбом]
- Reality's Coming Through [24.08.2004, альбом]
- The Underground Is a Dying Breed [27.03.2007, альбом]
- HRC 3 Song [01.12.2013, сингл]