Hermann Kopp (born August 21, 1954 in Stuttgart) is a German composer and musician, presently living in Barcelona, Spain.
After moving to Karlsruhe in 1979 he became a member of the German electro-industrial band Keine Ahnung. In the 1980s he released two vinyl records with a sound that can be vaguely classified as electronic minimalism. In 1987 he participated in the soundtrack of the German horror film Nekromantik, followed in 1989 by music to the movie Der Todesking and in 1990 to Nekromantik 2. Unlike the early song material that tends to be intimist and voluntarily drawing on the kitsch side, his film scores create uneasy and haunting atmospheres, weaving atonal strings, slow motion rhythms, moog synthesizers and plain noise into soundtrack form. In 2007, Hermann Kopp released “Psicofonico”, abstract violin soundscapes influenced by a Spanish documentary on the Electronic Voice PhenomenaЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Aquaplaning In Venedig [1981, макси-сингл]
- Japgirls In Synthesis [2004, альбом]
- Nekronology [10.2004, альбом]
- Mondo Carnale [2005, альбом]
- Psicofonico [2007, альбом]
- Under A Demon's Mask [24.08.2008, альбом]
- Cerveau D'Enfant [01.12.2010, макси-сингл]
- Zyanidanger [31.05.2013, альбом]