Hell Is for Heroes were an English post-hardcore band from London. Founder members Will McGonagle and Joe Birch (previously of Symposium) were joined by James Findlay, Tom O'Donoghue and later Justin Schlosberg. The band played their formative shows in West London throughout 2001.
After two independently released singles, Hell Is for Heroes released their debut album in February 2003 on EMI. The Neon Handshake was produced and recorded in Los Angeles at Sound City Studios and mixed in Umeå, Sweden at Tonteknik by Pelle Henricsson and Eskil Lövström. The band's A&R was managed by Duncan Illing. The band and their A&R left EMI in 2004. The band released its second album Transmit Disrupt independently, before signing a deal with Burning Heart Records, who subsequently re-released it in 2006. Their final self-titled album was released through Golf Records in 2007.
Their debut album was voted the 58th best British rock album ever, by the readersЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Kamichi [сингл]
- One of Us [сингл]
- Sick/Happy [сингл]
- You Drove Me to It [28.01.2002, сингл]
- I Can Climb Mountains [05.08.2002, сингл]
- Night Vision [21.10.2002, сингл]
- The Neon Handshake [03.02.2003, альбом]
- Retreat [05.05.2003, сингл]
- Models for the Programme [28.02.2005, сингл]
- Transmit Disrupt [14.03.2005, альбом]
- Hell Is for Heroes [15.06.2007, альбом]
- Self-Titled [сборник]