Hawksley Workman is a Canadian rock singer-songwriter who has garnered critical acclaim for his blend of cabaret pop and glam rock. Workman has released eleven full-length albums throughout his career. He is a multi-instrumentalist, playing guitar, drums, bass, keyboards and singing on his records and often switching between those instruments when playing live.
Workman is a prolific artist, usually writing, recording, mastering and releasing entire albums in the span of a few weeks. He explains, "A lot of artists I know they get a year and a half away from a record they've just made it's like ... 'Oh ... it's terrible I hate that thing,' ya know? When I record [a] record, I never take more than a day per song... so by the time the record is mixed, finished, complete, done... I'm still in a honeymoon with the record ..."
His music has been featured on the television shows Scrubs, Being Human, Falcon Beach, Queer as Folk and WhistlerЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Striptease [сингл]
- For Him & The Girls [1999, альбом]
- Almost a Full Moon [2001, альбом]
- (Last Night We Were) The Delicious Wolves [07.05.2001, альбом]
- Anger as Beauty [2003, сингл]
- Lover/Fighter [06.10.2003, альбом]
- Before We Were Security Guards [2004, альбом]
- My Little Toothless Beauties [2006, альбом]
- Treeful of Starling [01.04.2006, альбом]
- Between the Beautifuls [29.01.2008, альбом]
- Los Manlicious [05.05.2008, альбом]
- Milk [2009, альбом]
- Meat [19.01.2010, альбом]
- Songs From the God That Comes [2013, саундтрек]
- Old Cheetah [02.06.2015, альбом]