Harvey Danger was an American rock band that formed in Seattle, Washington in 1993, and rose to prominence in 1998 with the single "Flagpole Sitta", which is also used as the theme tune to the British sitcom Peep Show. Their music has been categorized as genres indie rock and alternative rock. On August 29, 2009, the band played its final show at the Crocodile Cafe in Seattle. The band's debut album, Where have all the merrymakers gone?, has sold over 500,000 copies, with "Flagpole Sitta" still receiving regular airplay around the world. On July 29, 2014, 17 years to the day after its initial release, Where have all the merrymakers gone? was re-released on vinyl as an LP by the independent record label No Sleep Records.
Harvey Danger began in 1992 with University of Washington classmates Jeff Lin and Aaron Huffman decidingЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Where Have All the Merrymakers Gone? [1998, альбом]
- Flagpole Sitta [20.07.1998, сингл]
- Harvey Danger EP [12.09.2000, макси-сингл]
- King James Version [12.09.2000, альбом]
- Sometimes You Have to Work on Christmas (Sometimes) [12.2004, макси-сингл]
- Little by Little… [13.09.2005, альбом]
- Cream and Bastards Rise [08.11.2005, макси-сингл]
- Little Round Mirrors [10.10.2006, сингл]
- The Final Recording [2010, сингл]
- Unreleased Stuff [сборник]
- [untitled] [1994, прочее]
- Dead Sea Scrolls [2009, сборник]