Gregory Stanley "Greg" Kihn (born July 10, 1949) is an American rock musician, radio personality, and novelist.
Greg Kihn's early influence was The Beatles and their appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show. "Just about every rock and roll musician my age can point to one cultural event that inspired him to take up music in the first place: the Beatles on Ed Sullivan. If you were a shy 14-year-old kid who already had a guitar, it was a life-altering event. ... In a single weekend everything had changed. I'd come home from school the previous Friday looking like Dion. I went back to class on Monday morning with my hair dry and brushed forward. That's how quickly it happened."
Kihn began his career in his hometown of Baltimore, MD, working in the singer/songwriter mold, but switched to straightforward rock & roll when he moved to San Francisco in 1972.
He started writing songs and playing coffeeЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Greg Kihn [1976, альбом]
- Greg Kihn Again [1977, альбом]
- Next of Kihn [1978, альбом]
- Citizen Kihn [1985, альбом]
- Love And Rock And Roll [1986, альбом]
- Kihn Of Hearts [1992, альбом]
- Mutiny [24.09.1994, альбом]
- Horror Show [1996, альбом]
- True Kihnfessions [2000, альбом]
- Kihn Family Christmas [21.12.2012, альбом]
- King Biscuit Flower Hour: Greg Kihn 
- Extended Versions [12.09.2006]
- All the Right Reasons (Anthology) [сборник]
- Kihnsolidation: The Best of Greg Kihn [14.07.1989, сборник]
- The Story So Far... [1990, сборник]
- Best of Kihn [2003, сборник]