Godhead, occasionally typeset as gODHEAD, is an American rock band from Washington, D.C. They are most often credited with being the only band signed to musician Marilyn Manson's short-lived vanity label, Posthuman Records.
The band was formed in 1994 under the early moniker Blind, but made their first performance as Godhead shortly after in Fairfax, Virginia that April. After fairly remaining in obscurity for a number of years, the band was noticed by Marilyn Manson, frontman of the band of the same name, and in 2000 signed a record contract with Manson, making them the first act of Posthuman Records. This deal culminated with the release of their breakthrough studio album in January 2001 entitled, 2000 Years of Human Error, which earned Godhead recognition by Ozzy Osbourne and landed them a spot on Ozzfest where the band headlined the second stage that same year. The album featured additional contributionsЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Godhead [1995, альбом]
- Nothingness [27.02.1997, альбом]
- Power Tool Stigmata [17.03.1998, альбом]
- 2000 Years of Human Error [22.01.2001, альбом]
- Eleanor Rigby [03.09.2001, сингл]
- Evolver [15.07.2003, альбом]
- The Shadow Line [29.08.2006, альбом]
- Unplugged [24.10.2007, макси-сингл]
- At the Edge of the World [07.10.2008, альбом]
- Amazing Grace Promo [2001, прочее]
- The Shadow Realigned [29.04.2014, ремикс]