Gisbert zu Knyphausen (April 23, 1979 in Wiesbaden. His full name is Gisbert Wilhelm Enno Freiherr zu Innhausen und Knyphausen) is a German singer-songwriter from the Rheingau in Hesse.
After a stay in Berlin, zu Knyphausen studied Music Therapy in Nijmegen in the Netherlands. In August 2005 he founded the Indie–Label Omaha Records together with Philipp Heintze. In the following autumn he played his first solo gig under his own name. He has since switched to using a whole band in his performances. His debut album, Gisbert zu Knyphausen was launched on April 25, 2008 by PIAS Germany. It contains solistic songs accompanied by a band. Gisbert zu Knyphausen's lyrics are often melancholic but also have a hopeful character. He mentions ClickClickDecker, Ton Steine Scherben and Element of Crime as his musical and lyrical influences. Zu Knyphausen lived in Hamburg from October 2006 to April 2010, before he movedЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Gisbert zu Knyphausen [25.04.2008, альбом]
- Sommertag [01.08.2008, сингл]
- Melancholie [16.04.2010, макси-сингл]
- Hurra! Hurra! So nicht. [23.04.2010, альбом]
- Die Aussicht [05.11.2010, сингл]
- Live im Konzerthaus Dortmund [18.02.2011, альбом]
- Gisbert zu Knyphausen / Lichter [19.02.2011, сингл]
- GZK vs. CCD [16.09.2011, сингл]
- Live @ Fliegende Bauten [30.04.2009]
- 2011-12-16: Steintor-Varieté, Halle, Germany [16.12.2011]