Francisco Javier Bautista, Jr. (born December 7, 1975), better known by his stage name Frankie J, is a Mexican American singer and former member of the musical group Kumbia Kings.
Born in Mexico, he grew up in San Diego and became a freestyle artist under the stage name Frankie Boy in the late 1990s. After his debut freestyle album was shelved, he joined Kumbia Kings. Frankie J's solo debut album, What's a Man to Do, was released in 2003, followed by some more English and Spanish language albums.
Bautista was born in Tijuana, Mexico and raised in San Diego, California from the age of two, after his uncle brought him and his siblings to the United States. He grew up listening to both traditional Latin music as well as American urban music. He attended Southwest Senior High School in San Diego. He later began to develop more interest inЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- More Than Words [сингл]
- Obsession (No es Amor) [сингл]
- What's a Man to Do? [27.05.2003, альбом]
- Frankie J [01.07.2003, альбом]
- Obsession [No Es Amor] [2005, сингл]
- The One [22.03.2005, альбом]
- Un Nuevo Día [04.04.2006, альбом]
- Priceless [17.10.2006, альбом]
- The Right Side Up EP [01.2009, макси-сингл]
- Got This Feeling / Homebaked [11.2009, сборник]