Dog Fashion Disco is an American avant-garde metal band from Rockville, Maryland, United States, that was active from 1995 to 2007 before disbanding. The band officially reunited on October 10, 2013.
Combining many different music styles (1970s psychedelic, jazz, piano recital, heavy metal, circus music and vocals, among others) Dog Fashion Disco was primarily considered an avant-garde metal band. The band's lyrical content is often highly esoteric and satirical, with constant tongue-in-cheek references to the occult, drug use, and mutilation. A major influence on the band's sound was the California genre-defying act, Mr. Bungle.
Dog Fashion Disco, or DFD as many fans refer to them as, was formed in 1995 by Todd Smith, Greg Combs, and John Ensminger, who all went to high school together. Originally their name wasЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Mutilated Genitals [макси-сингл]
- Erotic Massage [1997, альбом]
- Experiments in Alchemy [1998, альбом]
- The Embryo's in Bloom [2000, альбом]
- Anarchists of Good Taste [2001, альбом]
- Committed to a Bright Future [06.05.2003, альбом]
- Day of the Dead [2004, макси-сингл]
- Adultery [04.04.2006, альбом]
- Beating a Dead Horse, to Death... Again [28.10.2008, альбом]
- Sweet Nothings [22.07.2014, альбом]
- Ad Nauseam [02.10.2015, альбом]
- The City Is Alive Tonight [25.01.2005]