Disco Inferno was an English experimental rock band active in the late 1980s and the 1990s. Although at root a standard rock trio of guitar, bass guitar and drums, and writing songs in an identifiable post-punk style, the band pioneered a dynamic use of extensive digital samples triggered from standard rock instruments. While commercially unsuccessful during their existence, the band is considered to be a key post-rock band.
Disco Inferno was formed in Essex in the late 1980s, by schoolboy musicians Ian Crause (guitar and vocals), Paul Wilmott (bass), Rob Whatley (drums) and Daniel Gish (keyboards). Initially Crause shared the guitar playing/singing role with a fifth (and unnamed) group member who was eventually ousted . Gish left shortly afterwards to join Bark Psychosis, leaving the band as the trio lineup they would retain until the end of their career.
The band tookЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Entertainment [1991, сингл]
- Open Doors / Closed Windows [1991, альбом]
- Science [1991, макси-сингл]
- Summer's Last Sound [10.1992, сингл]
- A Rock to Cling To [07.1993, макси-сингл]
- The Last Dance [11.1993, макси-сингл]
- DI Go Pop [28.02.1994, альбом]
- Second Language [05.1994, макси-сингл]
- It's a Kid's World [09.1994, макси-сингл]
- Technicolour [1996, альбом]
- The Mixing It Session [13.09.1999, макси-сингл]
- In Debt [1992, сборник]
- The 5 EPs [12.09.2011, сборник]
|Cant See Through It||