Dewa 19 (Pronounced in Indonesian Dewa sembilanbelas), often referred to as Dewa, were an Indonesian rock band originating from Surabaya, East Java.
The band was formed in 1986 there have been a number of changes to the lineup and finally they were disbanded in 2011. Their last members lineup were: Ahmad Dhani (keyboard), Andra (guitar), Agung Yudha (drums), Yuke (bass guitar), & Once (vocals).
Dewa was first formed in 1986 by four students from a junior high school SMPN 6 in Surabaya. The name Dewa originated as an acronym of the founding members' names: D from Dhani (keyboard, vocals), E from Erwin Prasetya (bass guitar), W from Wawan Juniarso (drums) and A from Andra (guitar). Dewa is also an Indonesian word meaning 'god', or 'deity'. The band was initially based at Wawan's dorm in the Airlangga University complex.Читать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Dewa 19 [06.01.1992, альбом]
- Format Masa Depan [1994, альбом]
- Terbaik Terbaik [02.08.1995, альбом]
- Pandawa Lima [25.01.1997, альбом]
- Republik Cinta [01.01.2006, альбом]
- Atas Nama Cinta I 
- Atas Nama Cinta II 
- The Best of Dewa 19 [26.10.1999, сборник]
- Dealova [08.11.2005, сборник]
- Kerajaan Cinta [12.03.2007, сборник]