David Worth Mead (born 1973) is a Nashville-based pop singer-songwriter. Over the years he has toured extensively, headlining as well as opening shows for John Mayer, Fountains of Wayne, Ron Sexsmith, Liz Phair, Joe Jackson, and Shelby Lynne.
Born to a traveling salesman father and school teacher mother, David Mead moved often during childhood, mostly around the southern US. As a kid, he sang in the church choir and school stage productions like The Sound Of Music. When he was thirteen, he got his first guitar and was soon writing his own songs. Three years later, he was gigging out professionally. His travels eventually took him to Nashville, where he played in bands such as Blue Million and Joe, Marc's Brother. Drawing on a wide range of influences – from The Beatles to Broadway to The Police to Rufus Wainwright - Mead has honed a highly melodic and emotionally direct styleЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- The Luxury of Time [28.09.1999, альбом]
- Mine and Yours [15.05.2001, альбом]
- Indiana [04.05.2004, альбом]
- Wherever You Are [28.06.2005, макси-сингл]
- Tangerine [16.05.2006, альбом]
- Almost and Always [22.10.2008, альбом]
- Dudes [15.11.2011, альбом]
- 2009-02-14: The Basement, Nashville, TN, USA
- 2005-01-20: Schubas, Chicago, IL, USA 
- Live at Eddie's Attic 2/4/09 
- Daytrotter Studio, Rock Island, IL, USA [31.05.2013]
- 25 Days to 'Dudes [сборник]