Creaming Jesus were a London-based UK band influenced by gothic rock, punk and thrash metal. Formed in 1987, their original line up was Andy (vocals) Lil (vocals) Tally (bass) Roy (drums) Lindy (drums) and Paul (guitar), their original sound was a wall of percussive noise (two drummers and a drum machine) Slayer type thrash metal guitars and screamed vocals.
Lil left after their third gig, and now runs Household Name Records, a London punk/hardcore Label, and All Ages Records in Camden, London.
The band's first release was a track on the House of Dolls fanzine covermounted 7" single. They then self-released the 12" EP Nailed Up For Nothing, before being signed to Jungle Records of London, who re-released the EP and put them in the studio to record two further EPs, Mug and Bark (which included a cover version of the Cure's 'A Forest')
Guitarist Paul Scanlan left following theЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Mug [1989, макси-сингл]
- Nailed Up for Nothing [1989, макси-сингл]
- Bark [1990, макси-сингл]
- Too Fat to Run Too Stupid to Hide [1990, альбом]
- Dead Time [1991, макси-сингл]
- Ditch Dweller V... The Story Continues [1991, макси-сингл]
- Guilt by Association [1992, альбом]
- Headrush [1992, макси-сингл]
- Chaos for the Converted [1994, альбом]
- Hamburg [21.07.1994, макси-сингл]
- It's Dance Magic! [1991, сборник]
- The End of an Error [1996, сборник]
|Bathtime For Jim||