Confederate Railroad is an American country rock/southern rock band founded in 1987 in Marietta, Georgia by Danny Shirley (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Michael Lamb (lead guitar), Mark Dufresne (drums), Chris McDaniel (keyboards), Warren "Gates" Nichols (steel guitar) and Wayne Secrest (bass guitar). After serving as a backing band for outlaw country act David Allan Coe, the band signed to a recording contract with Atlantic Records, releasing their self-titled debut album that year. Throughout the 1990s, they released four more albums for Atlantic.
Confederate Railroad has released six studio albums. In addition, more than twenty of their singles have entered the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts. Only two changes in membership have occurred, both in the late 1990s-early 2000s: Michael Lamb was replaced by Jimmy Dormire on lead guitar, and Cody McCarver took over for Chris McDaniel, the band's original keyboardist. In addition to his work with Confederate RailroadЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Confederate Railroad [1992, альбом]
- Notorious [1994, альбом]
- When and Where [1995, альбом]
- Keep on Rockin [20.10.1998, альбом]
- Unleashed [28.08.2001, альбом]
- Cheap Thrills [24.04.2007, альбом]
- The Very Best of Confederate Railroad [сборник]
- Greatest Hits [1996, сборник]
- Rockin' Country Party Pack [2000, сборник]
- Country Classics [2001, сборник]
- The Essentials [2002, сборник]