Christy Lynette Nockels (née Hill, born November 17, 1973) is a singer-songwriter of contemporary Christian music. She was also one of the lead members of the band Watermark, along with her husband, Nathan Nockels.
Christy Nockels was born in Fort Worth, Texas to a pastor and a piano teacher but grew up in Oklahoma.
Christy met Nathan Nockels in 1993 at the Christian Artists Seminar in Estes Park, Colorado. After getting married in 1995, they began serving as worship leaders in their local church in Oklahoma City. They also began writing songs together and released an album in 1996. The album, which was released under the name Sons & Daughters, was called Holy Roar, and featured the contribution of fellow worship leader and friend, Charlie Hall. Louie Giglio, pastor and founder of the Passion Movement, heard the album and invited the Nockels and Charlie Hall to attend theЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- A Few Days in February [макси-сингл]
- Life Light Up [2009, альбом]
- Healing Is in Your Hands [17.09.2010, сингл]
- Only You Remain [07.04.2011, сингл]
- Waiting Here for You [03.06.2011, сингл]
- Ever Lifting [02.03.2012, сингл]
- Into the Glorious [30.03.2012, альбом]
- Let It Be Jesus [28.04.2015, альбом]