Chantal Goya (born Chantal de Guerre; 10 June 1942) is a French singer and actress.
Goya started her career as a yé-yé girl, singing a catchy mid-1960s hybrid of girl-group pop and French chanson. She also enjoyed a career as a French New Wave actress; she had a starring role as Madeleine in the 1966 Jean-Luc Godard film Masculin, féminin and in Jean-Daniel Pollet's L'amour c'est gai, l'amour c'est triste (Love is joy, love is sad).
Since 1975, she has become mostly known as a singer for children. Together with her husband, songwriter and composer Jean-Jacques Debout, and with a talented team of designers and costume people, she does shows for and with children. The main themes are dreams and traveling. Her usual character is Marie-Rose, a mix between a maid and an older sister (reminiscent of Julie Andrews in both The Sound of Music andЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Prends une rose [1975, сингл]
- Bécassine Is My Cousine [2001, макси-сингл]
- Capitaine Flam [2002, сингл]
- Masculin féminin [2006, макси-сингл]
- Quand les enfants sont là [24.12.2007, альбом]
- L'étrange histoire du château hanté [30.08.2010, альбом]
- Absolument Goya [сборник]
- Best Of [сборник]
- Divers [сборник]
- Le Meilleur [сборник]
- Les Années 60 [сборник]
- Ses plus belles chansons [сборник]
- Collection, Volume 1 [1997, сборник]
- Collection, Volume 3 [1997, сборник]
- Happy Birthday Marie-Rose ! Et mes plus belles chansons [17.11.2008, сборник]
- Siffle siffle la marmotte - Les tables de multiplication [15.11.2012, сборник]
|David Le Gnome||