Cass McCombs (born Concord, California in 1977) is an American musician, best known for releasing a number of albums since 2002.
Blending genres such as rock, folk, psychedelic, punk, and alt country, he has played in numerous bands in the Bay Area and Pacific Northwest during the 1990s, often in DIY spaces, before relocating to New York. He moved to San Francisco in 2001, where he recorded his debut E.P., entitled Not the Way E.P., released on Monitor Records in Baltimore. McCombs then recorded a Peel Session for John Peel in 2003, and that year released his first LP A, also touring with Baltimore’s OXES as his backing band. McCombs and his band spent much of 2003 and 2004 touring, performing everywhere from the All Tomorrow's Parties festival to house shows. McCombs otherwise divided his time amongst the Pacific Northwest, England and Baltimore.
In spring 2005 he released PREfection onЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Not the Way [2002, макси-сингл]
- A [01.03.2004, альбом]
- PREfection [07.02.2005, альбом]
- Dropping the Writ [09.10.2007, альбом]
- That's That [21.01.2008, сингл]
- Catacombs [01.06.2009, альбом]
- Wit's End [11.04.2011, альбом]
- Humor Risk [07.11.2011, альбом]
- Big Wheel and Others [15.10.2013, альбом]
- A Folk Set Apart [2015, альбом]
- Folk Set Apart [11.12.2015, альбом]