Carla Patricia Morrison Flores (Tecate, Baja California, July 19, 1986), better known as Carla Morrison, is a Mexican indie-pop singer and composer. She has won two Latin Grammys for her album, Déjenme Llorar, which has also been certified Gold in Mexico.
Carla Morrison was born in Tecate, Baja California, to Mexican parents, Porfiria Flores and Hilario Morrison. Her father, previously surnamed Viera, obtained his last name when he was adopted by William Guy Morrison, born in California to an English migrant named Laura Morrison.
Morrison lived in Tecate during her early years. Since childhood, she was taught in the art of drawing, dancing and singing, expressing a special inclination for the latter. Encouraged by her conviction to dedicate herself to music, she decided to move to Phoenix, Arizona, at the age of 17. In this city, she began her musical studies in the Mesa CommunityЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Aprendiendo a aprender [02.2009, макси-сингл]
- Compartir [17.08.2010, сингл]
- Mientras tú dormías… [26.10.2010, макси-сингл]
- Jugando en serio [05.2011, макси-сингл]
- Déjenme llorar [22.11.2011, сингл]
- Déjenme llorar [26.03.2012, альбом]
- Amor supremo [06.11.2015, альбом]