Bruno Lauzi (Italian pronunciation: [ˈbruno ˈlauttsi]; 8 August 1937 – 24 October 2006) was an Italian singer-songwriter, poet and writer.
Bruno Lauzi was born in Asmara, then part of the Italian Eastern Africa, to a Catholic father and a Jewish mother. He wrote songs for Mia Martini, Georges Moustaki, Ornella Vanoni and Lucio Battisti.
Bruno Lauzi was a renowned cantautore (singer-songwriter) of the so-called "Genoa School", with Gino Paoli, Luigi Tenco and Fabrizio De André.
He was a singer ("Ritornerai" (1963), "Amore caro amore bello" (1972),"Onda su onda" (1974), "Genova per noi" (1975)) and a poet-composer. His better "Hits" in Italy were done for Lucio Battisti: "E penso a te" and "Amore caro, amore bello".
In the 1980s he started a politician career with the Italian Liberal Party, but withoutЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Il dorso della balena [альбом]
- Tra cielo e mare: La Liguria dei poeti [альбом]
- Ritornerai / Fa' come ti pare [11.1963, сингл]
- Margherita / Se tu sapessi [03.1965, сингл]
- Ti ruberò [12.1965, альбом]
- L'aquila [11.1971, сингл]
- La tartaruga [01.01.2007, сингл]
- I grandi successi originali [сборник]
|Amore Caro Amore Bello||
|Onda Su Onda||