Brown Bird was a band from Warren, Rhode Island, formed in 2003 as a solo project by David Lamb. In their final incarnation, the band was the duo of Lamb and his wife MorganEve Swain. The band disbanded in 2014 following Lamb's death from leukemia.
Lamb formed Brown Bird in 2003 in Seattle, Washington but moved soon thereafter to Portland. The line-up soon included Jerusha Robinson on cello and her husband Jeremy Robinson on multiple instruments. The Robinsons left the group in 2009, leaving Lamb, MorganEve Swain on fiddle, and Mike Samos on lap steel guitar and dobro in the line-up.
In 2010, with the departure of Samos, the band had become a duo.
Brown Bird played the Newport Folk Festival for the first time in 2011 and were then currently based in Providence, Rhode Island. They have toured with The Devil Makes Three.
Brown Bird went on hiatus in early 2013 after David Lamb was diagnosed with leukemiaЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Tautology [2006, альбом]
- Such Unrest [2007, альбом]
- The Bottom of the Sea [01.07.2008, альбом]
- The Devil Dancing [10.11.2009, альбом]
- European Tour Donation CD 2010 [2010, макси-сингл]
- The Sound of Ghosts [2011, макси-сингл]
- Salt for Salt [18.10.2011, альбом]
- Fits of Reason [02.04.2013, альбом]
- The Brown Bird Christmas Album [18.11.2014, альбом]
- Axis Mundi [28.04.2015, альбом]
- Daytrotter Session [01.02.2012, прочее]
|Blood Of Angels||
|Bottom Of The Bottle||
|Danger And Dread||
|Down To The River||
|Ebb And Flow||
|End Of Days||
|Fingers To The Bone||
|For The Hard Road||
|Pale And Paralyzed||
|Ragged Old Town||
|Thunder And Lightning||