Brooke Gabrielle Fraser Ligertwood, better known as Brooke Fraser (born 15 December 1983), is a New Zealand musician best known for her third studio album Flags, and hit single "Something in the Water". Fraser is one of the top selling and most popular recording artists of all time in New Zealand, her albums being awarded 15x platinum to date. Her album, Brutal Romantic, was released in November 2014.
Fraser is the eldest of three children born to former All Black Bernie Fraser, who was born in Lautoka, Fiji, and his wife Lynda Fraser. Her father is of Fijian, Portuguese and Scottish descent. Brooke grew up in Naenae, Lower Hutt and attended Dyer Street School, Naenae Intermediate School and Naenae College.
Fraser took piano lessons between the ages of seven and seventeen. She started writing songs at age twelve and taught herself the acoustic guitar at fifteen.
She began writingЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Something In The Water [сингл]
- What to Do With Daylight [2003, альбом]
- Lifeline [09.11.2003, сингл]
- Albertine [04.12.2006, альбом]
- Flags [11.10.2010, альбом]
- Kings & Queens [26.09.2014, сингл]
- Brutal Romantic [10.2014, альбом]
- Kings & Queens (Qui je suis) [10.07.2015, сингл]
- Flags (Deluxe Edition) [08.11.2011, сборник]