Brandtson was an American rock band from Cleveland, Ohio.
The band formed in 1996 and first recorded for a Stead Fast Records compilation entitled Radiowaves and Gibberish in 1997. Soon after the group signed with Deep Elm Records, appearing on their Emo Diaries series before issuing their debut LP, Letterbox, late in 1998. The group quickly issued two more releases, Fallen Star Collection and Trying to Figure Each Other Out ep, in successive years. Dial in Sounds followed in 2002, and the following year the group released a split EP with Camber and Seven Storey Mountain.
In 2004 the group signed with The Militia Group and began working with producer Ed Rose for their fifth full-length, Send Us a Signal, which arrived in 2004. Another full-length, Hello Control, was issued in 2006.
The members of Brandtson, minus Jared Jolley, reformed to the small garageЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Letterbox [1997, альбом]
- Fallen Star Collection [17.08.1999, альбом]
- Trying to Figure Each Other Out [29.08.2000, макси-сингл]
- Dial in Sounds [05.03.2002, альбом]
- Brandtson/Camber/Seven Storey [2003, макси-сингл]
- Death & Taxes [15.04.2003, макси-сингл]
- Send Us a Signal [15.06.2004, альбом]
- Hello, Control. [02.05.2006, альбом]