Boys Night Out is a Canadian emo/post-hardcore band from Burlington, Ontario.
The band formed in 2001 when lead vocalist Connor Lovat-Fraser and current guitarist Jeff Davis started collaborating on songs. The work eventually led to the four-song You Are My Canvas demo, an EP influenced by fellow Burlington hardcore act Grade. Following the release of this demo, the band signed to One Day Savior Records and subsequently released the Broken Bones & Bloody Kisses EP.
Interest in the band was immediate, and a short while later they signed to New Jersey-based Ferret Records. Their debut full-length album, 2003's Make Yourself Sick, was a shock to some fans. It was much lighter and pop-punk-oriented, but with the same heavy screaming and guitars found on earlier releases. The band toured heavily in support of the record with acts such as My Chemical Romance, Catch 22, Saves the Day, and a stintЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- You Are My Canvas [макси-сингл]
- Broken Bones and Bloody Kisses [23.08.2002, макси-сингл]
- Make Yourself Sick [23.09.2003, альбом]
- Trainwreck [26.07.2005, альбом]
- Fifty Million People Can't Be Wrong [06.02.2007, макси-сингл]
- Boys Night Out [26.06.2007, альбом]