Boikot is a Spanish left-wing punk rock band.
The band started in 1987 playing at bars, parties and every type of dive. After a pair of adjustments to the band's lineup they recorded two albums with the label Barrabás. They made themselves known by playing in venues across Madrid until 1995 when they split with Barrabás and decided to start their own production business aptly named BKT. They launched two albums, Cría Cuervos and Tu Condena, and played in rock festivals as diverse as Festimad and Metaliko Rock among others. Following this, the group decided to create a trilogy which would be named La Ruta del Ché, the three albums of which would include different versions of popular songs such as "Hasta Siempre" by Carlos Puebla and engravings made while they were on tour in countries such as Cuba, Mexico, and Argentina. At this stage of La Ruta del Ché the group took inspiration from the SouthЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Los ojos de la calle [1990, альбом]
- ... Con perdón de los payasos [1992, альбом]
- Cría Cuervos [1995, альбом]
- Cría cuervos [13.03.1995, альбом]
- Tu condena [1996, альбом]
- La ruta del Ché: no escuchar [1997, альбом]
- La ruta del Ché: no mirar [1997, альбом]
- La ruta del Ché: no callar [1998, альбом]
- De espaldas al mundo [2002, альбом]
- Tus problemas crecen [2004, альбом]
- Amaneció [2008, альбом]
- Lágrimas de rabia [2012, альбом]
- Historias directas