Beulah was an indie rock band from San Francisco, California, often associated with The Elephant 6 Recording Company.
The band was formed by Miles Kurosky and Bill Swan in San Francisco in 1996, while the pair were both working in the same office mail room. The pair discovered that they shared similar musical tastes and, disregarding some mutual dislike, decided to form a band. This early incarnation of Beulah recorded a song every 6 weeks for 16 months, on their 4-track recorder. The band received attention from The Apples in Stereo frontman and Elephant 6 member Robert Schneider, who expressed interest on releasing what was to be their first single, A Small Cattle Drive in a Snow Storm, on Elephant 6 records. Their first album, Handsome Western States, was released in the same year, also on Elephant 6 and mastered by Schneider. TheЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Demo [альбом]
- Don't Forget To Breathe (promo) [сингл]
- A Small Cattle Drive in a Snow Storm [1997, макси-сингл]
- Handsome Western States [21.09.1997, альбом]
- Sunday Under Glass [1998, сингл]
- When Your Heartstrings Break [04.1999, альбом]
- Score From Augusta [18.10.1999, сингл]
- Emma Blowgun's Last Stand [05.09.2000, сингл]
- Popular Mechanics for Lovers [13.08.2001, сингл]
- The Coast Is Never Clear [11.09.2001, альбом]
- Yoko [09.09.2003, альбом]
- John Peel Show