Baustelle is an indie rock band from Siena, Italy.
Formed in the mid-'90s in the Tuscan town of Montepulciano, Italy, Baustelle (a German word that means "construction site" - or "building site" in English) didn't receive much mainstream attention for their first two albums, 2000's Sussidiario Illustrato della Giovinezza and 2003's La Moda del Lento. It was their third one, however, that finally brought them acclaim. Composed of leader Francesco Bianconi on vocals, guitar, and synths, Rachele Bastreghi on vocals and keys, Claudio Brasini on guitar, and Claudio Chiari on drums, the band released La Malavita on Warner Bros.. Italy in 2005. Mixing the romantic sounds of British artists like the Smiths and Depeche Mode, with Italian composers like Ennio Morricone and Angelo Badalamenti and American acts like Television and Scott Walker, as well as with modern sounds of electronica and indie rock, theЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Sussidiario illustrato della giovinezza [07.2000, альбом]
- La moda del lento [12.05.2003, альбом]
- Arriva lo ye-ye [2004, сингл]
- La malavita [10.2005, альбом]
- Amen [01.02.2008, альбом]
- Giulia non esce la sera [24.04.2009, саундтрек]
- I mistici dell'Occidente [26.03.2010, альбом]
- La morte (non esiste più) [28.12.2012, сингл]
- Fantasma [29.01.2013, альбом]
- Roma live! [13.11.2015]